Wednesday, January 6, 2010

8 months pregnant...

Well, well...it is January 2010 and although it took what felt like 'forever' it is almost already time for our baby to be born! :) Just a few more weeks and it could happen every day! I'm excited, but a little part of me wants the baby to wait until March to be born :D haha, I know, I don't have any saying in this, but I just find March to have more of a spring feeling :)
Our Christmas and New Years 2009 were pretty much relaxed with a few family visits. We also had a brunch with friends on the 26th. We had a tree at the house and some extra decoration in our hallway. The only thing missing on Christmas Eve/Day was SNOW! We have it now, but it is always cool to have it on Christmas...I'm sure the kids agree on this! We're supposed to have more snow coming our way this weekend!
Well, back to the baby stuff ;) We still have lots to do! The room didn't make any progress unfortunately. I bought paint to be artsy on the walls, bringing animals to life in the baby room :) My Mom gave me today a bag with my old (and washed) stuffed animals...she is all about being a grandma I suppose. She bought almost more things for our baby than we did! Hahaha!
Adam is cracking up every time we visit them ;)
I am still adjusting to being at home, not going back to work is what I wanted for quite a while, but now that I AM at home I need to organize my days new. I am positive that it will happen soon though. Probably sooner than I think and by the time I have it all organized I need to change it again when our baby is born...LOL! :D

2 comments:

  1. That is so much fun!! Planning the nursery....making room for baby! Keep us informed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say forget the organization, and just relax while you can. Your little one will be organizing your life for at least the next 18 years! :)

    ReplyDelete