Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lots of changes

So, I JUST saw the comments on my last post...here is one link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdBZhHYWEQ8&feature=channel
not my best day to sing "Son of a preacher man"...it was our first Gig and I know, I can do way better...the other videos on YouTube are from the other singers. Nothing newer...and now I left the band already. For various reasons, one of them being too tired and exhausted to go to rehearsal and Gigs in the middle of the night. Pregnancy is just kicking my butt there ;) Plus, I realized I want to sing in a smaller band, more Motown, Pop and just other songs than what I had to deal with the "Crazy Crocodile Band". Anyways, no band no more.
Adam is again NOT at home but in the States. We went for vacation in August, visiting the kids for a week and chill in the Baltimore area for a couple of days. Adam stayed there and I flew home alone on August 16th. Since then I am totally alone at home...It's boring. Last week I even got a cold and it was even MORE boring! At least when I'm healthy I can occupy myself with some cleaning or organizing at the house! Well, Adam will come home in about 2 weeks! Yeah! Finally...I hope he can stay at home a while, we have loads of stuff to do before the baby is born! Alyssa is not coming back to live with us. All kids are in WI. School already started...High School for Alyssa (9th grade), Middle School for Haley (7th grade) and Elementary School for Jason (5th grade). It's way quieter at the house...less drama, which I am pleased with. I don't think I could handle being overly stressed in my free time while pregnant. The way it worked out it seems to be ok for everybody.
OH! Hopefully on the 28th we'll find out the gender of our baby :) I'm excited! Adam thinks we're going to have a girl. I just wait for the result from my doc ;) I have just a little baby belly, I'm totally impatient for the belly to grow and to be done with the 9 months! Haha...don't know why. I probably want to hold our little one in my arms...Wish me luck so the baby cooperates! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! With the first baby you get so excited to show, and with the other babies you will show before you are ready to show! With my third and fourth I was wearing maternity pants to my eight week visit!!

    ReplyDelete