Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hanging in there...

Spring still doesn't seem around the corner. I heard yesterday that it snowed in WI...so I guess it could be worse. Unfortunately after one sunny day (still cold, but at least sunny) we have clouds coming up with lots of wind and probably rain/snow later.

Adam's arrival date moved back 3 days...now it seems to be the 9th of April instead of the 6th...not a huge difference, but still later. I can't stand not knowing exact dates or the changes every couple of days. It would be much easier with a planned schedule...I know, I know it is just not possible...but I can still mutter about it ;)

Here something funny from our family life that happened a few weeks ago and I just now remembered...(even 14 year old kids can put a smile on your face...besides all the teenage drama going on): Alyssa took a cashew and while putting it in her mouth she said with a smile on her face 'cashews are my favorite peanuts!'...(and she was serious btw.)
Yeah, I had a question mark on my face too...she honestly thought that nuts in general are called 'peanuts'!!! Oh my, I thought, what do they learn at school these days!! ;) I laughed for like 5 min...while she was kind of embarrassed I guess...I still can't believe it! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment