So, because Adam comes home later than hoped...at the end of spring break (which is only a week) instead of the beginning our vacation to Greece had to be postponed. Unfortunately...we all have been excited for weeks to go to Greece for one week!
BUT the good news is, that Alyssa and I are going to Mallorca (spanish island) on April 4th for 4 days :)) We are going to enjoy the warm sun, the sandy beach and the pool in our hotel! We are both excited!! Although we are sad too, that Adam can't be with us...I think we deserve this short vacation as we spent half a year together without bigger problems. AND it will be just a piece of cake until Adam is back :) YEAH!!
Only 8 more days of work and up, up and away we are! man, i can't wait...we had the worst weather EVER today...rain, snow, sunshine, clouds, wind...whatever you can think of! Every glance out the window gave you a different view...I can't stand it anymore! I want spring!! NOW!! ;)
WOW! Wish I was going with you! It's freezing here!!
ReplyDeleteNow Adam will arrive earlier in the States...I am not sure if he will be back in Germany earlier too...:( That sucks cause we might be in Mallorca...but I'd rather be here and pick him up from the airport...But I don't know yet...so maybe I'm just having too many thoughts right now.
ReplyDelete