Tuesday, February 24, 2009

not so much new...

Another month passed and I hope that spring doesn't take too much longer to come to us...we have 3 Celsius (37 F), it is raining, little bits of snow laying around, it's cloudy and ...just nasty :(
I haven't seen the sun in what feels like AT LEAST a week ago and I can't see sweaters and big coats anymore...the winter season just seems to last forever this time!!

The most important thing is, that Adam is coming home soon! :D Another month and we're together again! Yeah!!! I can hardly wait...

What's bothering me is all the Easter chocolate and gifts in the stores since BEFORE Valentine's Day...that's just ridiculous. I mean Easter is in April for crying out loud...I can't see the stuff anymore until Easter is actually here! That's too much I think...I don't even know what else to say to that cause it is so unbelievable. Always makes me think of that song of Shania Twain, "Ka-chin".

I have a lot of work right now at my office. I soooo need a break of all the daily responsibilities and to-do-lists. I can't wait to be at a beach, relax and enjoy the sun. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's funny1 I was thinking the same thing about Easter today when I walked into the store and was met with sky high Easter baskets for cripes sake!! One more month til Adam comes home!! You must be sooo excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that it is not just an "American" bad habit for stores to celebratre holidays two months early :)

    ReplyDelete