Thursday, January 15, 2009

The New Year has come

It is 2009...FINALLY! I was waiting for it, as it marks 'half time' of Adam being gone for 6 months! :) And now January is half way over! Wow! Time is flying sometimes. Do you know the feeling when time takes forever to go by and at the same time flies? I can't explain it, but it happens to me sometimes. It is a weird feeling, but I prefer it actually to the feeling of time going as slowly as a turtle walks...;) Our New Years was pretty laid back. Alyssa and I spend the evening at home and watched a movie. At midnight Adam called and we talked for an hour!! It was awesome!
There are no other news from us here...My cousin's wife is pregnant, that is the biggest news here! I called him for his birthday on the 13th and he told me the news. They had gotten married in September last year, so that is a pretty fast change in their lives.
Oh! Alyssa started Cheerleading a week ago and they got their uniforms today. I'm going to post pics as soon as I have the chance to take some ;) I would've loved to do Cheerleading in High School! I'm mad I never had the chance...it is not at all a sport in Germany. The last years they brought Football and Cheerleading to Germany, but there isn't a lot going on still...
Oh (again)! Ryan, Adam's brother got engaged!! He will get married in March in Utah! I wished I could come...It would be interesting to see a wedding in the States :)

2 comments:

  1. If you decide to come, you can stay with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! That is so nice of you! But Adam is supposed to be back around that time :) maybe a different wedding though! Adam has a few more brothers...;)

    ReplyDelete