I've been to the Kids Christmas Party Adam's office held for all the kids of the office on Sunday. It was fun, although I was there alone and not with my family. The kids had an awesome time and we had more than a lot to eat! Altogether the guys from the office have 14 kids! From little babies to a 16 year old. And I didn't include our 3 Alyssa, Haley and Jason here! It is quite a difference between German families and American (or should I say American Army families?) families. Germans don't have so many kids. Although the Nielson family has quite a large amount of kids too! :) It's awesome, I love kids.
So many things happen every day, so little time to talk to our family and friends...please enjoy this excerpt of our lives!/ So viele Dinge passieren jeden Tag, doch so wenig Zeit um mit unserer Familie und Freunden zu sprechen...bitte habt Spass mit diesem Auszug aus unserem Leben!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Busy Christmas...
I've been to the Kids Christmas Party Adam's office held for all the kids of the office on Sunday. It was fun, although I was there alone and not with my family. The kids had an awesome time and we had more than a lot to eat! Altogether the guys from the office have 14 kids! From little babies to a 16 year old. And I didn't include our 3 Alyssa, Haley and Jason here! It is quite a difference between German families and American (or should I say American Army families?) families. Germans don't have so many kids. Although the Nielson family has quite a large amount of kids too! :) It's awesome, I love kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Give Adam our love when you talk to him!
ReplyDelete