Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I really need to do this more often...;)

Hello family!
Time went by super fast...I haven't been writing or 'blogging' in FOREVER!

Karina is already 7 months old, she is crawling, pulling herself up, learning how to chew with her gums, she got 2 bottom teeth and two more on the top are creeping! She is such a busy girl and she smiles so often; I love when she smiles :D I swear, the moment she wakes up, she gets in crawling position and tries to stand up. Only seconds after waking up, like she is afraid to fall back to sleep and miss out on something cool that's going on! She cracks me up! Whenever we are somewhere new or busy she won't sleep or eat. I don't even try anymore...she is too busy looking around.

I am hanging out at home, trying to add some pictures to Karina's baby book, clean the house, be a good housewife ;) I recently started working out again at the gym (10 min or 40 min...as long as Karina lets me! hahaha) and it felt so good!

Adam is in the States this week for work. Nothing really new to post about his work or so...same old, same old ;)

Alyssa is a Cheerleader 5 days a week right after school. It's her second year in High School and I must admit, until now she's got very good grades and is a VERY ambitious Cheerleader. They recently had their first 'show' at a "Cancer run" (Running to support people with cancer) on base. On top of that, Alyssa practices with a German Cheerleading team twice a week. There will be German Championships in November.

In July we visited Disneyland Paris with Haley and Jason for a few days. It was pretty busy and Karina LOVED the lights at night and we even went on some rides :) Carousel and slow stuff for little kids. Karina wasn't even scared at the 'ghost house'! Unfortunately Alyssa couldn't be with us, as she was in WI for 4 weeks (2 weeks longer than planned cause she couldn't find her passport anymore...yeah, long story, don't ask! ;)) It was crazy expensive, but the kids had fun and we even went to Paris to see the Eiffel tower and the Mona Lisa at the Louvre! Back in Germany we visited the castle of Neuschwanstein (the Disney castle is build after this real one!), one of the most popular castles in Germany.

We're planning to visit Gregory and Catherine for Christmas this year! All of Adam's siblings will be there too and it is also planned to bring Haley and Jason from WI to WA too! The house will be super crowded! LOL
It will be Karina's first time flying! I must admit that I'm a bit nervous about that. She seems to be very sensitive about changes in her 'schedule'. No idea what a 12 hour flight (or 14?) does to her or us until she is over jet lag! Maybe it won't be too bad as she will be almost 10 months in December.

Well, that is my update for now. More to come in the next days!

No comments:

Post a Comment